Dr. Esteban Marten
Dr. Marten has nearly ten years of experience as an aesthetic plastic surgeon and has performed over 1,750 body contouring procedures. He is known for his meticulous attention to detail. Dr. Marten says, “I enjoy sculpting the human body and witnessing how it can change people’s lives.” He holds an ivy-league degree from Cornell University and graduated from Tulane University Medical School. He completed his general surgery residency at Tulane Medical Center and his plastic surgery residency at the famed Cleveland Clinic. He then pursued more specialized training in cosmetic surgery of the face, breast, and body during his aesthetic fellowship at the Cleveland Clinic. He is double board-certified in plastic surgery and general surgery and is also a fellow of the American College of Surgeons. Dr. Marten enjoys running, tennis, and spending time with his son. He has two native languages, English and Spanish.
- Cornell University. B.A. in Chemistry.
- Tulane University. M.D
- Tulane Medical Center – General Surgery
- The Cleveland Clinic – Plastic Surgery
- The Cleveland Clinic – Aesthetic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Tennessee Medical Association
- Williamson County Medical Society
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Surgery
- Williamson Medical Center – Active admitting privileges
Honors and Awards
- Chief Administrative Resident – Cleveland Clinic Plastic Surgery.
- Chief Administrative Resident – Tulane Surgery.
- Alpha Omega Alpha – Medical Honor Society.
- Mims Gage Teaching Award.
- The Sidney Jacobs History of Medicine Award.
- Marten E, Langevin CJ, Kaswan S, Zins JE. The Safety of Rhytidectomy in the Elderly.
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.2011 Jun; 127(6):2455-63
- Couto RA, Waltzman JT, Tadisina KK, Rueda S, Richards BG, Schleicher WF, Marten E,
- Larson JD, Rotemberg SC, Zins JE. Objective Assessment of Facial Rejuvenation After Massive Weight
- Loss. Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2015 Dec; 39(6):847-55