Why Does Outer Thigh Fat Form and How Can I Lose It Naturally
If you don't enjoy hearing your thighs clap when you're out for a jog and aren't happy when your jeans don't fit, the excess thigh fat that's surrounding your legs is likely to blame.
Seeing people comfortable with their appearance in shorts and pants, you're always wondering how you can slim down your lower half to feel the same way.
You're not alone; inner and outer thigh fat is a common issue. While some miss their old thigh gap, others want a thigh gap for the first time. You may have also developed the pesky 'saddlebags,' which are the outer layers of thigh fat that can disproportionate your legs.
That's because thighs quickly gain fat but are difficult to contour. Your genetics are responsible for determining how fat builds up on the lower half of your body, often a natural result of gaining weight, pregnancy, etc.
The Causes Of Thigh Fat
The leading causes of thigh fat are the following:
- Sedentary Lifestyle: thigh fat is a sign of atrophied buttocks settling within the thighs. The main reason for this is rooted in a lack of physical activity. If you don't have a somewhat active lifestyle, your blood circulation slows down, resulting in fat accumulation and cellulite.
- Large Pelvis: A thigh bulge can occur due to fat accumulation on the hip, thigh, and buttocks. Since evolution, women have a broader pelvis for childbearing. The fat in the pelvic area has the function of serving as a cushion to protect the child.
- Estrogen: Estrogen can be the reason why thigh fat develops when the rest of your body is within its healthy weight. That's because, during pregnancy, estrogen directs fat to form below the abdomen and inhibits any growth above the waistline.
- Back Problems: Studies have demonstrated that there's a link between lower back pain and fat accumulation. A poor posture can be the cause of fat accumulating within your inner and outer thighs.
- An Unhealthy Diet: Unhealthy foods are directly linked to excess weight gain. You must provide your body with enough nutrition and refrain from consuming empty calories. The extra calories one consumes are converted into fat.
Ways To Lose Thigh Fat
Losing outer thigh fat requires that you change and form new habits within your lifestyle. Yet, don't fret about change; it doesn't have to be all done in one go. Consistent, small changes equate to substantial progress.
Do the following to start your new habits and see those desires changes:
- Do what is necessary to start sleeping like a baby.
- Only drink water. Remove all sugary drinks from your diet.
- Do cardio exercises at least three times a week.
- Strengthen your muscles by pumping iron at the gym.
- Reduce calorie intake.
Elite Body Sculpture's Saddlebag Removal Phoenix
The optimal outer thigh fat removal treatment in Phoenix is Elite Body Sculpture's Outer Thigh AirSculpt®. The minimally invasive fat removal process doesn't use a scalpel, needle, or general anesthesia, offering you the most precise and safest results.
If previous saddlebag attempts have been futile, we know this one will work. Head to Elite Body Sculpture for your first consultation.