What is the Real Cost of Abdominal Liposuction in Chicago
Elite Body Sculpture has brought AirSculpt® technology to the body contouring market, revolutionizing a field that badly needed innovation.
Given its minimally invasive process that delivers dramatic results, AirSculpt® has rendered manual and abrasive procedures like liposuction virtually obsolete. At Elite Body Sculpture, precision technology combined with a luxury experience are at the core of what we do.
Is Traditional Stomach Liposuction Worth It?
While liposuction has been successful for thousands of people over the years, the potential for catastrophic side effects exists, as in any surgical procedure.
That said, there are specific side effects unique to this treatment that you should be aware of as well. These include:
- Uneven fat removal: During the fat extraction process, if not done extremely carefully, it can lead to damage to surrounding tissues and fat, resulting in bumps and deformities on the surface of your skin.
- Skin infections: It is possible to obtain a severe skin infection that can gravely affect your health if not treated accordingly.
- Organ damage and deficiencies: Given the invasive nature of the procedure, the cannula (tube) used to remove fat could puncture an organ. Additionally, the variation of fluids within the body during surgery can induce heart and lung problems.
- Fat embolism: Loosened fat from the extraction process can clog a blood vessel or accumulate in the lungs or reach the brain.
Benefits of Traditional Abdominal Liposuction
Outside of the risks, it's also important to note the multitude of benefits that a patient may receive from undergoing liposuction.
Liposuction can enhance the shape of your body. With a well-done procedure, you'll enjoy life with the abs of your dreams without having to adopt a strict exercise and diet plan.
Liposuction, in addition to improving bodily imbalances, also can significantly boost your self-confidence in no time.
Results from liposuction can be long-lasting and even permanent if the patient commits to maintaining their new body.
How Can These Benefits Improve with AirSculpt®?
AirSculpt ® lacks nearly all the risks patients incur when they undergo traditional liposuction. That's because AirSculpt® can seamlessly remove fat from your abdomen without the use of a scalpel, needle, stitches, or the potentially hazardous cocktail mix of general anesthesia.
Here is how our body sculpting process goes:
- AirSculpt® begins with the AirPen, a squirt gun-like device that uses pressurized air to administer topical numbing fluid, eliminating the use of needles.
- To insert our patented cannula, the surgeon creates a perfectly symmetrical two millimeter-wide hole with a biopsy punch, eliminating the need for a scalpel.
- We apply a local, rather than general, anesthetic, meaning you're able to remain awake throughout the procedure.
- After your fat has been removed, the entryway is naturally left to heal, eliminating the need for stitches.
All of this was made possible because AirSculpt® technology was developed by experienced surgeons who wanted to prioritize the patient's comfort while increasing body sculpting precision.
What's the Real Cost of Stomach AirSculpt®?
Besides the physical cost, the real value of AirSculpt® is how you'll feel about yourself afterward. At Elite Body Sculpture Chicago, we don't solely focus on sculpting the body but sculpting your confidence as well.