What is Power-Assisted Liposuction and Are There Better Options?
Liposuction is among the most popular forms of cosmetic surgery in America, with over 200,000 individuals undergoing the procedure every year. One of the prominently used procedures is power-assisted liposuction.
Surgeons vouch for it for the following reasons:
- It's more precise and takes 40% less time to perform.
- It's a procedure that's less painful than its traditional counterpart.
- It's reported to hone better results due to a 40% reduction in bruising and swelling.
Why Consider Power-Assisted Liposuction?
The number of fat cells within an adult is constant. When weight is gained, the fat cells grow, and when weight is lost, the fat cells shrink. Therefore the notion that fat cells increase in amount is precisely a myth.
What liposuction does is remove the excess fat cells. With power-assisted liposuction, the procedure time is less, and the recovery is much quicker.
How Does Power-Assisted Stomach Liposuction Work?
Stomach liposuction consists of using a mechanical microcannula that removes the excess fat. Fatty tissue is removed with an automatic range of motion of a few millimeters.
The micro-movement of the cannula ensures a more precise removal of fat and more safety for the patient. Nonetheless, the procedure still often requires general anesthesia and a recovery period lasting several weeks. Stitches and sometimes even drains are required for patients to adequately heal following a power-assisted liposuction treatment.
Elite Body Sculpture's Patented Procedure
It's hard to consider anything by Elite Body Sculpture a form of liposuction because the technology that is used is much more precise and less invasive than other competitors.
Elite Body Sculpture's patented AirSculpt® process doesn't use a scalpel, needle, stitches, or general anesthesia. Compared to the downtime of other procedures like power-assisted liposuction, it trumps them on all fronts, with only 48 hours before you can return to doing anything you'd like.
Instead of getting power-assisted liposuction, opt for Stomach AirSculpt®, performed in the following steps:
- A surgeon will use a tool called an AirPen to numb the abdominal region. This needleless device uses pressurized air to administer local anesthetic.
- A biopsy punch is used to form a 2-millimeter opening on the treatment area.
- We prepare the fat for extraction using the automated AirSculpt® system.
- The AirSculpt® cannula plucks excess fat cell by cell and evens out contour irregularities in the area.
- We remove the cannula and leave the treated area to help without actual stitches. Patients often can return to work the very next day!
Why Pick Elite Body Sculpture?
Elite Body Sculpture developed its patented AirSculpt® technology under the premise that no one should have to worry about unwanted consequences when looking to contour their body.
That's why we hire a dedicated staff trained to eliminate stubborn stomach fat permanently. As we say, if we can pinch it, we can remove it.
AIRSCULPT® YOUR DREAM FIGURE