Sacramento's Top Double Chin Removal Procedure
Few people have anything nice to say about a double chin. It's not an attractive feature, and it's something many people want to get rid of.
The tough part about it is that it's tough to get rid of naturally. Stacking up on vegetables and gong through these chin-exercise routines on social media can only get you so far. Sometimes, regardless of how hard you try, the double chin persists!
Having a double chin for adults is as stressful as noticing your first wrinkles around the eyes. You feel the toll of age creeping up on you, and it can give off the illusion that you've gained weight.
Luckily, there are many ways to say goodbye to the excess chin fat, also known as submental fat, and you'll be able to return to that sleek and youthful frame that you so dearly miss.
Am I A Good Candidate For A Double Chin Removal?
If you relate to the following, you are a proper candidate for a chin fat removal procedure:
- You have excess skin and fat in the chin area.
- You don't smoke and have a generally healthy medical history.
- Have realistic expectations.
- Realize that this procedure isn't a weight-loss alternative.
The Optimal Chin Fat Removal Procedure in Sacramento
Within a market filled with various cosmetic procedures, there's no surprise that there are several double chin fat removal alternatives to choose from. Nevertheless, one of them is not like the other, and that's Chin AirSculpt®, developed by Elite Body Sculpture.
Chin AirSculpt® is a minimally invasive procedure that is so advanced that it does not require a scalpel, needle, stitches, or general anesthesia.
It works in the following manner:
- The Elite Body Sculpture surgeon numbs the chin area with the AirPen, a patented device that uses pressurized air to administer topical numbing medication instead of needles.
- A tiny tool is then used to form a perfect 2mm hole on the surface of the now-numb area.
- We apply a numbing agent through the tiny chin entry point, and then laser technology is used to prepare the excess fat for extraction while promoting collagen production. This added benefit helps tighten the chin's skin to its newly sculpted shape.
- The Elite Body Sculpture surgeon uses the AirSculpt® cannula, specially designed to protect surrounding tissues and extract fat with unparalleled ease.
- The tiny aperture is naturally left to heal, leaving a freckle-sized mark at the end.
Fat is extracted from the bottom of the chin to the middle neck region. All variations are based on how the patient's chin looks and where the fat is most present. It's essential to note that the chin procedures' overall results differ based on the patient's facial structure.
The recovery for this procedure is a maximum of two days, and the results are immediate.
Sacramento's Best Option For Double Chin Fat Removal
No other procedures prioritize quality the most like AirSculpt® by Elite Body Sculpture. Every detail is curated, so you walk out of our doors, feeling as confident as ever. If you're ready to make amazing changes to your appearance, without any risks, go to Elite Body Sculpture Sacramento to begin your first consultation.