Revision AirSculpt®: Finally Be Satisfied With Your Toronto Liposuction Results
Liposuction has long been viewed as the industry standard for efficient fat removal. Yet, as years have passed, liposuction's ability to provide consistent results has remained spotty at best, especially as new, less invasive alternatives that minimize potential risks and complications emerge.
Traditional fat removal procedures have caused patients to become upset with unsatisfactory results and complications. Problems stemming from faulty liposuction can include the following:
- Fluid Accumulation: Fluid pockets known as seromas can form under the skin. The use of a needle is required to drain them properly.
- Body Deformities: The uneven removal of fat, inelastic skin, and impaired healing can result in bumpy skin.
- Skin Infections: In some cases, liposuction results in potentially life-threatening skin infections.
- Damage to Internal Organs: The cannula, the tube used to extract the fat, could penetrate an organ, possibly requiring a surgical procedure to repair.
- Fat Embolisms: Pieces of fat that have loosened during the procedure may obstruct a blood vessel, and travel to the lungs or brain.
Additionally, improper liposuction can require you to undergo revision surgery, meaning a more significant dent in your wallet and the uncertainty of another liposuction failure.
Given these risks, many Torontonians are concerned whether this procedure is safe and comfortable enough to risk it. Everyone wants a well-toned body, but liposuction just might not be the safest option to achieve this goal. Luckily for those in Toronto, a new body sculpting technique called AirSculpt® can remove your stubborn fat and deliver the results lipo cannot.
Revision AirSculpt® Is Way More Than Liposuction
If you receive traditional liposuction, the results can be very unpredictable, as explained above. Yet with AirSculpt®, exclusively provided by Elite Body Sculpture, you'll experience the perfect combination of three essential cosmetic fat removal standards: skill, technology, and precision.
AirSculpt® provides the satisfaction you deserve, all thanks to its innovative, patented technology. One notable differentiating aspect of AirSculpt® is its ability to remove fat without the use of a scalpel, needle, or general anesthesia.
A typical AirSculpt® consists of the following steps:
- The Elite Body Sculpture surgeon numbs the treated area with the AirPen, a patented squirt gun-like device that uses pressurized air to administer topical numbing fluid.
- A perfectly symmetrical two-millimeter wide opening is created with a biopsy punch.
- The surgeon then uses laser technology to soften the fat for extraction, simultaneously helping to tighten the skin in the process.
- The patented AirSculpt® cannula is inserted into the opening to gently pluck out the fat cells one by one, sculpting the treated area based on the patient's custom desires.
- The opening is naturally left to heal, leaving a freckle-sized scar on the treated area.
Our Revision AirSculpt® was specifically designed for patients unsatisfied with their lumpy, asymmetrical liposuction or other unsatisfactory results. Elite Body Sculpture surgeons wield this patented technology to remove as much fat as necessary to finally deliver the results you deserve. We also provide fat transfer procedures for patients in need of this type of revision.
The 6's Best Revision Procedure
There's no doubt about it: AirSculpt® is Toronto's best body sculpting option. At Elite Body Sculpture Toronto, we prioritize the balanced, customizable results patients expect while providing unmatchable comfort. We avoid using general anesthesia, a drug that comes with abundant risks and potential complications.
Patented AirSculpt® technology was not only developed to deliver exceptional results by seamlessly eliminating fat; it was designed to boost your self-confidence as well.
If you're ready to walk down the streets of Toronto with the freshly sculpted figure of your dreams, begin your first consultation today.