Minimally Invasive AirSculpt® — New York's Best Gynecomastia Treatment and Liposuction Alternative
Gynecomastia is one of the most potent male-confidence killers. The embarrassment of having a puffy chest, or not being able to take your shirt off at the beach, or feeling uncomfortable in t-shirts is all a product of the dreaded 'man-boobs.' You don't have to suffer such a fate, however.
How Do We Treat Male Gynecomastia?
First thing's first, let's understand what exactly gynecomastia is. It's the result of two problems: excessive male breast glands and stubborn fatty tissue that doesn't reside with just diet and exercise.
Gynecomastia treatment consists of a male breast reduction, which involves fat removal through liposuction, reducing the gland tissue, and the tightening of the skin.
Is Liposuction The Best Option to Treat Gynecomastia?
Without a doubt, it is safe to say that it gets the job done. Nevertheless, to say that liposuction gets the job done in the best and most reliable manner possible isn't exactly a true statement.
Traditional fat removal through liposuction is associated with various potential risks. Examples of these complications are the following:
- Asymmetry in the breasts
- Anesthesia-related complications
- Blood clots
- Fluid accumulation
- Damage to deeper structures and organs
- Ugly scarring
Additionally, a botched gynecomastia procedure may lead to an even more profound lack of confidence, which goes against the point of undergoing a cosmetic procedure in the first place.
Gynecomastia's Ultimate Treatment: AirSculpt®
If gynecomastia is haunting you, yet you fear the potential risks associated with traditional liposuction, there's no need to worry. Gynecomastia's ultimate treatment is performed by Elite Body Sculpture.
This treatment is the best solution to your problem, given that Gynecomastia AirSculpt® guarantees permanent results, void of significant liposuction-induced risks. An AirSculpt® procedure is considered to be minimally invasive since it does not require the use of a scalpel, needle, stitches, or general anesthesia.
Elite Body Sculpture developed patented AirSculpt® technology by focusing on creating a link between precise technology and a personalized approach for the patient. These elements are essential aspects that do not guide the philosophies of other cosmetic procedures.
That is because AirSculpt® incorporates all of the practical parts of liposuction, without the abrasive tactics, uneven results, and safety concerns characteristic of this outdated technique.
How Does AirSculpt® Work?
AirSculpt® procedures go as follows:
- The Elite Body Sculpture surgeon numbs the treated area's surface with the patented AirPen, a squirt gun-like device that uses pressurized air to administer fluid across the skin.
- The surgeon forms a perfectly symmetrical two millimeter-wide opening with a biopsy punch.
- Laser heat technology is then applied through the opening to soften the fat for extraction.
- The surgeon then uses the patented AirSculpt® cannula, designed to spin in a specific way that seamlessly plucks fat from the body, cell by cell. Unlike liposuction, which involves syringes needed to extract unwanted fat manually, our gynecomastia treatment uses a power-controlled, yet delicately moving cannula.
- Once the fat is extracted, the opening is naturally left to heal, leaving a freckle sized scar post-procedure.
New York: Boost Your Confidence Higher Than Empire State Building
Men: know that Elite Body Sculpture isn't just there to get rid of your gynecomastia; we're going to build back your confidence.
If you're interested in making a much-needed change to your life, call or visit our New York Elite Body Sculpture location today!