How Fat Transfer Breast Enhancements in Houston Should Go
If you've lost or gained weight or have aged, the fullness in your facial features isn't the same as it used to be.
To regain this lost volume within your face, you may be interested in undergoing a fat transfer, in which fat is taken from one part of your body and injected into another.
Fat transfers apply to various areas of the body, whether it be more delicate areas such as the eyelids, cheeks, and lips, or broader ones such as the breasts and buttocks.
All in all, natural fat transfers have been regarded within the cosmetic surgery/procedure community as a new gold standard, given that implants have been linked to various unwarranted risks.
Candidates For Fat Transfers
Patients who are opting for fat transfers prefer a more natural look, one that implants are unable to give you. Men and women must be at a healthy weight with a suitable amount of fat to transfer from one area to another.
Fat transfer procedures or any cosmetic procedure that involves aesthetic change should not be associated as a weight-loss method. Therefore, come with realistic expectations to the doctor's office.
Patients must also avoid tobacco use, given that it can render your usable tissue as unviable and significantly lengthens the recovery process.
Houston Fat Transfers To Breasts
Natural breast augmentations are procedures designed to increase breast size without implants.
Medical literature has stated that introducing foreign objects such as implants within the chest could lead to serious medical complications such as autoimmune disorders. Additionally, implants ruptures can result in a health risk if not adequately treated.
Surgical Techniques For Natural Breast Fat Transfers
Traditional breast fat transfers require that you be placed under anesthesia. Liposuction is implemented to remove fat via the use of a cannula from an area that you'd like to slim down. The fat is then injected into the breasts until an even aesthetic is achieved.
A More Prominent Alternative: AirSculpt® Up A Cup™
The AirSculpt® Up A Cup™ is a natural fat transfer that doesn't use a scalpel, needle, or general anesthesia.
The procedure has immediate results and a short recovery time of 48 hours, artistically performed in the following steps:
- The Elite Body Sculpture surgeon numbs the fat extraction site with the AirPen, a device that uses pressurized air to administer the local anesthetic.
- A biopsy punch seamlessly forms a symmetrical opening, and our technology is applied to prepare the fat for extraction.
- When the fat is ready, the AirSculpt® cannula plucks the fat from the area.
- The cannula is then placed into reverse mode, while steps 1&2 are repeated on the breasts.
- The fat is injected and used to contour the breasts to their desired appearance.
- The apertures formed by the biopsy punch are naturally left to heal, leaving a freckle-sized mark on each area.
Elite Body Sculpture's patented AirSculpt® technology guarantees that you'll have an Elite experience to look your best by working with the best. Stop by our Houston office for the optimal Breast Enhancement.