Houston's Best Buttock Lift Surgery—What Are Butt Fat Injections and Are They Safe?
As we hit we older ages, inevitable changes occur, like the formation of wrinkles on or the loss of volume in our buttocks.
Some people turn to injections to promote collagen fullness, but these come with a slew of hidden complications and side effects. Beyond that, the Brazilian butt lift is one of the oldest and most popular cosmetic procedures in existence, but it can also be quite dangerous if performed by an inexperienced surgeon.
Luckily, a new technique developed by Elite Body Sculpture, called the Power Brazilian Butt Lift™, can deliver that desired hourglass figure by providing natural fullness to the butt and eliminating undesired hip dips. Our minimally invasive technique avoids using needles and scalpels, meaning you can enjoy dramatic results without the risks of a traditional BBL.
Melissa from Houston said that about three weeks after her procedure at Elite Body Sculpture, she's never felt so good. She expressed that the surgeon was phenomenal, given that he demonstrated trustworthiness and commitment by responding to 'a million' questions with ease.
Between a seamless procedure and caring nurses, Melissa is looking forward to continuing her positive relationship with Elite Body Sculpture Houston.
While making the patient feel comfortable during a procedure may seem like an obvious requirement, other wellness clinics just don't give the level of attention and dedication to the patient that Elite Body Sculpture's standards require. Our prioritization of patient comfort is one of just the many reasons you should never resort to harmful butt augmentation injections or a buttock lift surgery. Read on to understand why.
Elite Body Sculpture's Buttocks Enhancement: What You Should Know
Traditional buttocks enhancements involve a surgeon removing excess fat from a target area, usually the abdomen or thighs, and placing it into the buttocks. A BBL is mainly liposuction plus a fat transfer.
On the other hand, Elite's buttocks augmentation is like no other. Thanks to patented AirSculpt® technology, our surgeons can pluck fat cells one by one in a much more gentle, controlled manner. Then, we provide balanced results by treating, and then precisely placing your fat to sculpt your dream behind. Fat injections and butt lifts come nowhere close to our level of accuracy and superior results.
Plus, the AirSculpt® Power Brazilian Butt Lift™ does not use a scalpel, needle, stitches, or general anesthesia, drastically reducing patient risk.
The Patented AirSculpt® Process
AirSculpt® technology was developed with a specific focus on making body contouring and fat removal as smooth a process as possible for the patient. Void of the risks and pain associated with traditional liposuction, AirSculpt® delivers dramatic results with a minimally invasive technique.
AirSculpt® Power Brazilian Butt Lift™ goes as follows:
- The Elite Body Sculpture surgeon first uses an AirPen, a device that administers topical numbing fluid using pressurized air, replacing the need for needles.
- The surgeon then creates a perfectly symmetrical two millimeter-wide hole with a biopsy punch, instead of using a scalpel to cut an incision.
- A local anesthetic is applied, and the fat is prepared for extraction.
- Using the patented AirSculpt® cannula, the surgeon plucks the fat cell-by-cell from your trouble area, ensuring only high-quality fat is collected and surrounding body parts untouched.
- After treating the fat, the surgeon then places it into the buttocks, sculpting the shape and roundness of your preference.
- The small entryway is left to heal naturally, eliminating the need for stitches.
- The downtime post-procedure is much shorter than after a BBL, allowing you to go back to work after three to five days of recovery.
- You'll have to wear compression garments on the treated areas and sit on a provided cushion for around two weeks. Most can return to work after just three days.
The Elite Body Sculpture Surgeon
At Elite Body Sculpture, we prioritize choosing the best surgeons who must complete and pass our fellowship programs that train them to wield AirSculpt® technology. Choosing our surgeons is only half the process, however! We also maintain detailed oversight over their results, helping Elite Body Sculpture offer unmatched quality and precision in a luxury setting.
Butt Injections and Buttock Lifts: The Bottom Line
Do not make the mistake of getting a traditional buttock lift or risky fat or injections. At Elite Body Sculpture, we do not only focus on sculpting your body but sculpting your confidence.
If you're ready to walk out of Elite Body Sculpture's Houston office with your head and butt augmented, click here for your first consultation.