Denver Liposuction Cost and Alternatives: Pick What's Best For You
From having a flat stomach to chiseled abs, and flaunting them off in photos or the gym mirror, celebrities and social media have completely changed the perception of fitness goals.
You're now constantly pressured to look your best, searching for the best version of yourselves at all costs. While you're willing to work it out at the gym, others are looking for faster alternatives. The results are great, but the faster they arrive, the longer the time you can enjoy.
Years ago, the best-kept secret to Hollywood perfection was plastic and reconstructive surgeries. Now the secret is out, and many people are using social media to remind us that anything in life that comes easy has a catch.
That being said, we're here to let you know what the true cost of Denver liposuction is, considering that it's one of the most practiced cosmetic processes in the city.
But before that, let's learn what liposuction is in the first place.
Liposuction: Sucking Fat From Your Body
The procedure consists of suctioning fat from the body after it's been dislodged from the skin. Typical dislodging methods include using a tumescent solution, lasers, or ultrasound technology. Nevertheless, they all end up in a surgeon inserting a cannula, a vacuuming rod, to extract the fat.
Realize that liposuction does not function as a weight-loss method. It's a procedure that targets stubborn pockets of fat on patients that are within their healthy weight.
Risks That You Might Not Know About
Here's a compilation of liposuction risks that you should be aware of before deciding whether to opt for this procedure:
- Body Deformity: If liposuction is not performed well, uneven fat removal can result in asymmetrical results.
- Fluid Accumulation: Pockets of fluid, known as seromas that need to be drained with a needle, can form under the skin.
- Skin Infection: You could potentially contract a skin infection that can induce severe medical complications.
- Internal Organ Damage: The cannula can puncture internal organs if not appropriately used, resulting in the necessity of surgical repair.
- Fat Embolism: A loosened piece of fat could break away and trap itself within a blood vessel, the lungs, or travel to the brain.
- Organ Problems: The drastic change in fluids can result in problems for your kidney, heart, and lungs.
The Safest Form of Denver Liposuction
If you want to exclude yourself from dealing with risks, then make changes to your body then opt for the optimal way to remove fat in Denver.
AirSculpt is the safest and most precise procedure on the market that can offer you liposuction-like (or superior) results without using a scalpel, needle, stitches, or general anesthesia.=
It's also important to point out that its minimally invasive nature allows for shorter recovery time. In only one day, you'll return to your routine, while with traditional liposuction, you'll be resting for at least a month.
For a more detailed comparison between these procedures, go to our AirSculpt® vs. Traditional liposuction page. Stop hesitating and head down to our Denver office, minutes away from the Denver Country Club, to get your first consultation!