Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery Made Easy in Seattle With AirSculpt
A Brazilian butt lift is one of the most common cosmetic procedures in the world. Yes, the lengths that many are going to for a bigger butt include the doctor's office.
Based on information from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, 24,099 Brazilian butt lifts were performed.
Although many of these procedures have been done, it doesn't necessarily mean that it's a careful process throughout. Traditional Brazilian butt lifts can also result in a set of risks while being able to deliver results.
The Traditional Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
Traditional Brazilian butt lift requires extensive incisions. Additionally, the procedure uses general anesthesia, signifying the possibility of anesthesia-related risks.
A Brazilian butt lift uses deep sutures, skin adhesives, tapes, and clips to seal the incisions after the fat has been extracted with a cannula in a cheese grater-like manner.
What If I Want A Brazilian Butt Lift Without Risks?
It is indeed possible. The answer to that question is the AirSculpt® Brazilian Butt Lift, the optimal BBL surgery, since it can deliver traditional fat transfer-like results, without the risks and with less recovery time.
It is important to note that the AirSculpt® Brazilian Butt Lift is not a surgical procedure; it's a minimally invasive process that delivers maximal results.
Elite Body Sculpture patented the groundbreaking precision technology used within this procedure. A typical AirSculpt does not require the use of a scalpel, needle, or general anesthesia.
The procedure consists of the following steps:
- The Elite Body Sculpture surgeon applies the AirPen, a squirt gun-like device that uses pressurized air to numb the target area's skin.
- At the patient's request, additional relaxants may be given.
- A perfectly symmetrical 2mm hole is formed with a biopsy punch, and a local anesthetic is then administered.
- Afterward, the fat to be harvested is prepared for extraction; it's important to note that patients must have excess fat for a successful graft.
- The patented AirSculpt cannula then plucks fat from the harvest area (usually the stomach, hips, or thighs).
- Our specialized canister is used to ensure viable fat is separated and then placed into the buttocks
- The AirSculpt cannula is placed in reverse to place fat cells in a controlled, automated matter to guarantee symmetrical results are achieved.
AirSculpt procedures have a short recovery time, usually ranging at a maximum of two days, compared to the months it took to recover from traditional butt lift.
Aside From The Technology, What Makes AirSculpt The Best?
Elite Body Sculpture patented their AirSculpt technology because there's no reason anyone should run any risks to make changes to their body.
At Elite Body Sculpture, we not only focus on sculpting your body, but we also prioritize sculpting your confidence.
We offer you the best quality in every aspect. Whether it be the staff we hire or the technology that we use, the results that AirSculpt procedures can provide is unmatchable to traditional standards.
If you're interested in making a life-changing decision, one that will give you the butt of your desires, and have you with soaring confidence, go to Elite Body Sculpture Seattle to begin your first consultation.