5 Facts You Should Know About Lower Stomach Lipo and Superior Alternatives
If you're not satisfied with your appearance because of the fat deposits around your stomach that are stubborn to diet and exercise, you're not alone.
Many people have undergone liposuction to deal with pesky lower stomach fat. Whether it be the love handles and other unwanted forms of flab that need to be removed, before considering liposuction, here are some things that you should know.
What Is Lower Stomach Liposuction?
Aging tends to mess with the distribution of fat in the body. The older you are, the more likely fat within the middle part of your body will begin to buildup.
For women, childbirth can form a roll of belly fat that is resistant to a healthy lifestyle.
The fat that is resistant to diet and exercise is subcutaneous fat, which lies beneath the skin. That's the fat that liposuction handles best.
What Can't Lower Stomach Liposuction Do?
Liposuction is a procedure designed to remove fat, yet it shouldn't be confused with a weight-loss solution. It only removes pockets of fat in particular areas, not the overall body.
Liposuction cannot fix a bulging stomach due to weak abdominal muscles, and it will not improve loose skin.
How Is Lower Stomach Liposuction Performed?
Lower stomach liposuction is regularly done with the tumescent method. Tumescent liposuction consists of injecting massive amounts of saltwater into the fatty tissue under the skin.
It causes the fat to swell and be more comfortable to extract. The fat is vacuumed out with a tube called a cannula. The average liposuction procedure takes 45 minutes to complete, with a recovery of about two months. After around 12 weeks is when the full effects of the surgery are noticeable.
Is Lower Stomach Liposuction Best?
It isn't. Liposuction is an outdated procedure, given the new modern twists on fat removal that have arrived.
One of these prominent procedures is the Lower Stomach AirSculpt®, a minimally invasive process that doesn't use a scalpel, needle, or general anesthesia.
The procedure consists of sculpting the stomach with finesse and delivering dramatic results. The nature of AirSculpt® technology allows for the safest and most precise outcomes on the market, especially when compared with lower stomach liposuction.
The Lower Stomach AirSculpt® is done in the following steps:
- The Elite Body Sculpture surgeon uses the AirPen to numb the lower stomach. This needleless device uses pressurized air to administer a topical anesthetic.
- A biopsy punch is applied to the treated area, seamlessly creating a 2-millimeter opening that heals naturally.
- Patented AirSculpt® technology is inserted to prepare the fat for extraction.
- The AirSculpt® cannula is then used to extract the excess fat and smooth contour irregularities in the area while simultaneously tightening the skin.
- The cannula is removed, and the two-millimeter openings are naturally left to heal, leaving an unnoticeable scar only the size of a freckle.
At Elite Body Sculpture, We Mean Quality
If you want to look your best, then you have to work with the best. Head to Elite Body Sculpture Phoenix for your first consultation.