5 Exercises That Can Give You Abs Quickly
The six-pack of your dreams takes a lot more than a few sets of sit-ups. It also requires that you commit to a healthy diet to begin carving out your abs into those chiseled blocks you've always wanted.
Therefore, let's highlight 12 exercises that can give you an amazing set of sculpted abs:
- Pull-Ups: Grasp a pull-up bar with both of your hands, wider than your shoulder-width apart. Set your shoulder blades down, bend your legs behind you, and tense up your body. Then, pull yourself up until your collarbone touches the bar while driving your elbows to your hips. Repeat.
- Jack Knifes: Get yourself a handy medicine ball and place it between your hands. Sit on the ground with your legs and feet out in front of you, then slightly bend your knees and lift your feet to form a 45-degree angle. Hold the exercise ball out straight and twist your torso from side to side while also bringing the ball to the floor.
- Exercise Ball Planks: To sculpt your stomach, get into the push-up position, legs out straight, and arms wider than shoulder-width. Place your shins on a physioball to form a straight line from your feet to your head. Roll the ball towards your body by lifting your hips. Pause, and then lower your hips. Repeat.
- Mountain Climbers: Get yourself into a plank position. Once you're ready, raise one knee to your chest without letting your foot touch it. Return to your initial post and then lift the other knee. Do this as fast as you can for 30 seconds.
- Heel touches: Lay down your back with your knees bent and feet placed on the ground. Push your abs onto the floor to have them engaged, leaving no space between your back and the ground. Arms placed at your sides, lift your upper back off the ground, move your right hand near your right heel, and then switch to the left side. Repeat.
How To Get A Six Pack Quickly
If exercise is something you're not interested in, then heading over to Elite Body Sculpture would be a great option.
Elite Body Sculpture is the founders of AirSculpt® 48-Hour Six Pack™, a procedure that will give you sculpted abs without a needle, stitches, scalpel, or general anesthesia.
AirSculpt® uses some of the most precise technology in the fat removal market, delivering quicker results that are permanent and risk-free.
Elite Body Sculpture: Get Abs — Instantly
At Elite Body Sculpture, we abide by the idea that making changes to your body shouldn't be stressful. Going to a cosmetic procedure office shouldn't have you worrying about potential risks or doubting your likely decision.
That's why we hire the most qualified and sophisticated surgeons, plus use state-of-the-art advanced technology that will not only change your body; it will also wholly improve your self-confidence.
If you're willing to make a life-changing decision, make sure that it's with Elite Body Sculpture. Head to our homepage to begin your first consultation.