5 Commonly Requested Cosmetic Procedures For Men – Which Does Elite Offer?
Cosmetic techniques and surgical procedures can miraculously turn back time and reveal a younger you no matter your aesthetic goals.
Over the past decade, there has been a boom in men's aesthetic surgery. There's a big misconception that most plastic surgery patients are women, but a tremendous increase in male patients is becoming common in various practices.
Statistics say the same. According to the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASPS), there's been a 100% increase in such procedures between 1997 and 2012.
Why Are Men Getting Work Done?
Whether it's to treat that trouble area that won't go away with diet and exercise to getting help losing those final 10 pounds by seeing dramatic results, there are numerous reasons males turn to cosmetic treatments. Other reasons include boosting one's self-confidence when wearing certain pieces of clothing or getting prepared for a big event.
Most Common Cosmetic Procedures for Men
Some of the most popular plastic surgeries males get are the following:
- Neck lifts: Neck lift surgery is designed to eliminate loose skin or fat surrounding the chin, helping the jaw stand out.
- Lower and upper eye lifts: An upper and lower eye lift is designed to eliminate puffy and drooping skin around the eyes so patients can look younger and less tired.
- Liposuction: Liposuction is designed to remove fat from practically any part of the body. The most common areas treated form en are the abdominal area.
- Gynecomastia surgery: Gynecomastia surgery is a correction of over-developed breasts in men.
- Tummy tucks: The procedure results in a flatter and firmer abdominal contour.
Abdominoplasties and gynecomastia surgeries are often performed under general anesthesia, while the rest can be done with a local anesthetic. Several cosmetic companies and surgeons have formed unique approaches to youth, allowing men to finally get the look of their desires at any age and at any time.
Elite Body Sculpture's Procedures For Men
Elite Body Sculpture offers a wide array of procedures for men, generally centered on removing fat from the body with ease.
All of our procedures use AirSculpt technology, designed to extract fat without using a scalpel, needle, or general anesthesia while providing outstanding results and needing minimal downtime.
For men that are concerned about having excess fat on their chest, we recommend that they undergo Gynecomastia AirSculpt®, a precision-engineered process that contours the chest by revealing a sculpted, chiseled look.
Elite Body Sculpture works under the premise that all procedures should be safe and comfortable for patients at all times. There's no reason that you should have second doubts about the changes you'd like to make to your body.
For more information on how we can help you, come to our Nashville office to schedule your first consultation.
AIRSCULPT® YOUR DREAM FIGURE